Mentoring is experiencing a revitalization. In fact, some might even say that it is pretty hot right now, with most employers and employees looking to engage in some form of mentoring. Although mentoring is universally recognized and valued, its applications are often misunderstood or misused.
So here is a quick rundown of the things you may not have realised about mentoring today.
- Mentoring is useful for all companies
- Mentoring is applicable to all people
- Millennials expect to be mentored
- Mentoring isn’t coaching
- Mentoring is not a passive endeavour
- Mentoring will inspire the B2B sharing economy
Find the full guest post here at RecruitLoop – and feel free to tell me exactly what you did already know.