Hello, if you’re looking for our Terms page please head here.
Mentorloop is incorporated in Australia (Mentorloop Pty Ltd (ACN 6212069119)) and facilitates mentoring relationships and related services “Services” to organisations “Customers” and to the mentoring participants to which they provide access to the Services “Users” via the Mentorloop app (app.mentorloop.co.uk and app.mentorloop.com), and the Mentorloop marketing website https://mentorloop.com “Sites”.
Mentorloop provides Services in various countries, including in Europe. Where our Sites link to third party applications or websites, the privacy policies of those third parties apply. You should consider those policies when using those websites and apps.
If you are a User, references to your Mentor Organisation or Company means the Mentorloop Customer which provides you with access to the Services.
- Collection of Personal Information
We collect personal information from you through our Sites, including through ‘contact us’ forms, resource downloads, email sign-ups, our Mentorloop app recruitment form; and when you become a User, at various points throughout your use of the Services. We may also, from time to time, collect information from other third party sources but only where you have agreed to us doing so.If you are a User we collect from you, your full name; email address; demographic information, such as postcode; age range; a photographic image of your face; job title and work experience; educational history; location; interests; traits; skills; mentoring goals; and account log-in credentials.If you are a User or a Customer, when you respond to Mentorloop emails or surveys we collect your email address, name and any other information you choose to include in the body of your email or responses.If you contact us by phone, we will collect the phone number you use to call us. If you contact us by phone, livechat or otherwise we may collect additional information in order to verify your identity.You may choose not to provide certain personal information to us, in which case we may not be able to provide some functionality of the Services to you, or to respond to your requests. In certain circumstances, for example, if you are a Visitor to our website you can choose to provide information anonymously or to use a pseudonym.
- Cookies and other analytics tools
- technical data such as browser and device data, and IP address;
- How we use personal information
We use the personal information we have collected about you for the purposes for which you have provided clear, prior consent. Uses may include:
- to contact and communicate with you;
- to facilitate your use of the Services;
- to enable us to fulfill our contractual requirements to Customers and Users, in particular to generate mentoring matches;
- for internal record keeping;
- for feedback and business development including development of the Services we offer;
- to optimise the Mentorloop experience for future users of the Services;
- to offer additional benefits to you.You can view and amend these consents at any time by clicking on the link to manage your preferences when we contact you.
- Disclosure of personal information4.1 Third parties
We may disclose personal information to:
- credit reporting agencies and courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities where Customers fail to pay for Services provided by us to them;
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities, and law enforcement officers as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; and
If we enter into or intend to enter into a transaction that alters the structure of our business, including change of control of our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we may share personal information with third parties for the purpose of facilitating or completing the transaction.4.3 Disclosures of User Personal Information
If you are a User we will share your personal information with the User/s with whom you are matched. If you register to use My Match, we will make your personal information, including name, gender, email address, job title, location, interests, traits, skills and mentoring goals available, via our Sites to other My Match Users of your Mentor Organisation (if you are part of an Organisational Program) or to other Users in the Mentorloop Marketplace with whom a match is made; to facilitate appropriate matching of mentors and mentees.If you are a User who is part of an Organisational Program, you consent to us sharing your personal information with your Mentor Organisation to:https://mentorloop.com/
- enable them to run the mentoring program for their organisation and for business reporting;
- fulfill our obligations under our contract with them; and
- provide the Services to you.The information made available to your Mentor Organisation is limited to content of your Mentorloop recruitment form, and meta data of your interactions of the Mentorloop app. The content of conversations and interactions with your mentor or mentee will not be disclosed to your Mentor Organisation. We will also provide your Mentor Organisation with information relating to app usage but this information is anonymised and aggregated and does not include your personal information.4.4 Your choices about the personal information we collect, use, and disclose
You can ask us if and how we process personal information relating to you, and if we do, you can ask us for a copy of that personal information, or access your account to view the information that is held on your account. In certain circumstances we may charge an administrative fee for the provision of information.We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you in certain circumstances set out in applicable privacy laws.4.4.2 Rectification and Update
You can rectify or update personal information about you that is inaccurate, incomplete or outdated. If you are a User you can do this by logging in and updating your details, or you can contact Customer Success to request us to do so. If you are a visitor to our website, you can email us to request that we update your details manually.4.4.3 Erasure
You can ask us, in certain circumstances, to erase the personal information we collect from you.4.4.4 Restriction and suspension
You can ask us to suspend or restrict the use of your personal information in certain circumstances, such as while we consider another request you’ve made to us.
You can ask us to export your personal information to another company, where technically feasible, and we will effect the transfer of such information in commonly used machine-readable format.
4.4.6 Withdrawal of Consent
Where the processing of your personal information is based on your previously given consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. In particular if you have previously agreed to receive direct marketing from us, you can opt out by clicking on the unsubscribe link in any marketing email you have received from us.
If you would like our assistance to exercise any of these rights you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How we look after your personal information
When we no longer require your personal information we will ensure it is destroyed or de-identified.We retain your personal information as long as we are providing the Services to you, and for six months after we cease providing Services to you. After this, we delete your personal information provided that we are not required, for legal or regulatory compliance reasons, to retain it.We may retain de-identified information for longer periods of time to comply with our tax, accounting, and financial reporting obligations; and for other business reporting. Where we retain such data, we do so in accordance with any limitation periods and records retention obligations that are imposed by applicable law.
- International transfer of personal information
How to contact us
For any questions or notice, please contact us at:
Mentorloop Pty Ltd
(ACN 612 069 119)
Level 2, 134 Flinders St, Melbourne Victoria Australia 3000
Phone: +61 418 477 361
Last updated: December 2019