Hello, if you’re looking for our Privacy page please head here.
1. About this website
3. Your access/use implies agreement
4. Modifications to the Terms
5. Modifications to the information
Mentorloop does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of material on these websites. All information may be changed, supplemented, deleted or updated without notice at the sole discretion of Mentorloop.
6. No warranty for the websites
Whilst Mentorloop takes great care to ensure the service provided on the websites is of the highest standard, we give no warranties to users as to the reliability or availability of the websites, that the websites will be free from viruses and other damaging programmes or code, whether replicating or otherwise, or that the use of the websites will not result in damage or loss to your hardware, software or any data stored on it. You agree that you are solely responsible for providing any software and other devices necessary to effectively deal with viruses and other damaging or destructive programs and code that may affect your data or other property.
7. License and Copyright
The copyright for these websites is owned or licensed by Mentorloop and is protected under the Copyright Act 1968 and by other copyright laws in both Australia and other countries. No material on these websites may be reproduced, adapted, uploaded to a third party, linked to, framed, performed in public, distributed or transmitted in any form by any process without the specific written consent of Mentorloop.
All custom graphics, icons, and other items that appear on the websites and all associated trademarks are trademarks of Mentorloop.
8. Intellectual Property
You acknowledge that all intellectual property contained on these sites is and remains at all times the property of Mentorloop or – if you are part of your Company’s Mentoring Program – the organisations running mentoring programs using the websites. You agree not to use the information or other material on these websites for any unlawful purpose or in any manner that would, in any way, infringe Mentorloop’s intellectual property rights or those of the organisations coordinating the mentoring programs.
9. Confidentiality and Ownership
Mentorloop agrees to keep all information disclosed in the course of the Mentoring programs and consequent service delivery confidential to the client. All materials and the methodology used in the Mentorloop websites are the property of Mentorloop and as such are copyright and/or trademark.
In doing so, Customers warrant that their mentor program administration does not breach or infringe any copyright, trademark, confidentiality, act, legislation or any other law of the Commonwealth or any State or Territory.
10. Community Guideline
Mentorloop have some clear guidelines for what is and is not appropriate behaviour within the Mentoring Community. There are specific rules of engagement which, by joining the community, you agree to abide by:
- Respect others’ privacy at all times. What you discuss and disclose is confidential and should never be shared with anyone outside of your connection without prior agreement.
- Your match is made for professional and personal purposes, to support a peer in their development.
- Respect that other people in the community have had different life experiences and may have a different perspective to yours. Welcome different viewpoints.
- Any offensive or discriminatory content; or sharing fraudulent, deceptive or misleading content or content that would deliberately harm another person is unacceptable
- The mentoring match is not for the purposes of advertising, spam or other nefarious reasons.
- Defamatory, indecent, offensive, profane, discriminatory, threatening comments and language are absolutely not welcomed in the Mentorloop Community.
- Sexual harassment of any kind will not be tolerated. “Sexual harassment” means any unwanted, unwelcome or uninvited behaviour of a sexual nature which a reasonable person in the circumstances would find humiliating, intimidating or offensive.
We will always assume the best of people, and that those in the mentoring community will operate with the best of intentions. We reserve the right to suspend or remove anyone from the community who does not act in the spirit of these guidelines; and may investigate if complaints are made against individuals.