Hello, if you’re looking for our Terms page please head here.
Mentorloop Community Guidelines
Why we’ve written these guidelines
We believe the right mentoring connection can change lives, and that these connections should be accessible to anyone. So we’ve written these guidelines to ensure that everyone can equally, safely and confidently enjoy being a part of the Mentorloop Community.
What we expect from you
By becoming a part of this community and being active within it, you are entering into an implicit mentoring agreement, for which there is some etiquette.
Our commitment – an aspiration for 2030
Our aim is to:
- Make life-changing connections available to everyone
- Ensure those life-changing connections are high quality.
In 10 years’ time, we want to have given 10,000,000 people:
- a greater human connection and community; a tribe
- the feeling that they’re making progress
- a shared sense of purpose
- the opportunity to give back to others
- a kinder and more productive world.
Your commitment – the Mentorloop Code of Conduct
Mentorloop have some clear guidelines for what is and is not appropriate behavior within the Mentoring Community.
There are specific rules of engagement which, by joining the community, you agree to abide by:
- Respect others’ privacy at all times. What you discuss and disclose is confidential and should never be shared with anyone outside of your connection without prior agreement.
- Your match is made for professional and personal purposes, to support a peer in their development.
- Respect that other people in the community have had different life experiences and may have a different perspective to yours. Welcome different viewpoints.
- Any offensive or discriminatory content; or sharing fraudulent, deceptive or misleading content or content that would deliberately harm another person is unacceptable
- The mentoring match is not for the purposes of advertising, spam or other nefarious reasons.
- Defamatory, indecent, offensive, profane, discriminatory, threatening comments and language are absolutely not welcomed in the Mentorloop Community.
- Sexual harassment of any kind will not be tolerated. “Sexual harassment” means any unwanted, unwelcome or uninvited behavior of a sexual nature which a reasonable person in the circumstances would find humiliating, intimidating or offensive.
Action we will take if someone does not follow these ground rules
We will always assume the best of people, and that those in the mentoring community will operate with the best of intentions. We reserve the right to suspend or remove anyone from the community who does not act in the spirit of these guidelines; and may investigate if complaints are made against individuals.
Please help us make sure that no one will ever have to feel like they’re going it alone. The right connection can change your life, so we’re working to make these connections more accessible.
If you have any questions or concerns, or would like to report an issue then please email firstname.lastname@example.org