New role at Mentorloop
We believe that the right connection can change your life – at Mentorloop our mission is to make mentoring mainstream. At a high-growth stage, we’re seeking a Sales Manager to grow with us as we onboard clients across Australia, the United Kingdom and beyond.
This role is fundamental in achieving ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives for the business.
This will be a Melbourne-based role, working with Mentorloop’s founders, customer success and sales & marketing team.
You will have at least two years of work experience in a sales role and a proven ability to achieve quota. The key objective is to qualify, educate and nurture prospective customers and to effectively close the sale. You will be self-starting, focussed on growth, naturally curious and have a keen passion to learn about all things mentoring.
In the role, you will:
The following responsibilities are attributable to the above position. However, other duties may be required from time to time as directed by your manager.
- Generate, cultivate and manage a significant quantity of inbound and outbound leads.
- Achieve monthly quotas in terms of both inbound and outbound lead management activity. This includes lead quality KPI’s.
- Conduct a large volume of daily calls and lead nurturing activities including outbound calls (30+ daily) to prospective customers to gather information, educate and qualify the prospect.
- Identify interested parties, and learn more about the prospect’s business and operations with a focus on their people management and future requirements
- Daily integration with CRM to update lead status, client feedback and opportunities according to best practices, policies, and procedures.
- Proficiency with any marketing or sales technology tools used throughout the lead generation/management process.
- Become a mentoring evangelist and share this passion with potential customers
As a start-up, Mentorloop is agile, in that we’re lean and able to react quickly to an emerging market. We are open – both internally and externally – we are receptive to feedback and enthusiastically collaborative. We’re also transparent, and happy to offer our experience and advice. We laugh a lot – a happy work environment is a productive one – and we laugh at ourselves at least as much as at anything else.
Please contact Heidi Holmes to express your interest: email@example.com