Welcome to the 2018 IPAA Victoria Peer Plus Mentoring Program
Thank you for your interest!
In 2018, we are using Mentorloop to assist in our application process, program management, and to assist you in your mentoring conversations throughout the year!
Applications are scheduled to close 31 January 2018. Early applicants will be notified and confirmed in the program by Friday 22 December 2017.
If you have already set up your profile and have an account, you can log into Mentorloop below.
3 Simple steps to join us in the program…
Complete the short profile form by clicking join the mentoring program.
Your program coordinator, Andrew Beech Jones, will email you an invite to the program.
You will be matched and can begin communicating with your mentor or mentee!
How does matching work?
Matching is facilitated by IPAA staff, using the information you provide in the recruitment form above.
This program is designed to help empower our staff and grow the skills of participants through the natural coaching outcomes of a mentoring partnership.
What is Mentorloop and how will it help me?
- Mentorloop is a platform which helps the IPAA to connect mentors and mentees and provides them a place to communicate.
- Mentorloop will help the IPAA match you with a mentor/mentee who has a complimentary location/skills/background to you
- You have access to a resource hub full of helpful hints, tips and tools, so that you get the most from the relationship when you need it.
- To help you, Mentorloop will store correspondence relevant to your mentoring relationship in your Mentor/Mentee ‘Loop’ for easy reference.
What if a person I would like to be my Mentor/Mentee is not on the platform?
Feel free to ask your Program Coordinator, Andrew Beech Jones, to reach out or you can simply share this link with your contact to register their interest.
What are the time requirements?
- Be available to attend the mentoring workshops on 14 March 2018 (full day), 18 July 2018 (half day), and 28 November 2018 (after work function).
- Honour a time commitment of approximately one hour mentoring contact per month, for a duration of nine months. This can be coffee, lunch, attending an event together, over the phone, or whatever your partnership/group agrees.