New role at Mentorloop
Sales Lead (EMEA)
Mentorloop is an Australian-based, international tech scale-up. We believe that the right connection can change your life – our mission is to make those life-changing connections mainstream (not just for the lucky few!).
Trusted by over 30,000 people worldwide, we’re steering people leaders everywhere away from the ‘old way’ of running a mentoring program towards an outcome-focused and data-driven people experience. Mentoring isn’t a nice-to-have, it’s a must-have!
This is not your typical account executive role. We’re looking for a Sales Lead to own (and grow) our business in EMEA and beyond. In addition to partnering strategically with new and current customers, you’ll be responsible for EMEA market growth, effectively building a business from the ground up alongside your leadership counterparts in Customer Success, Marketing etc.
This will be a UK based role with the ability to work remotely as required. We are unable to provide visa sponsorship so you must be legally authorised to work in the United Kingdom.
- Customer-centric and experienced in end-to-end sales – ideally with a tech or SaaS business background and a minimum of 3+ years B2B sales experience.
- Motivated to make mentoring magic – you’re excited to sell a vision that mentoring matters – both for our clients (B2B) and our end-users (mentors and mentees).
- Motivated by an entrepreneurial environment – you’re a self-starter, can work autonomously, and always keeping one eye on how we’re tracking towards the broader vision.
What you’ll do:
- UK Sales Function – manage the full sales cycle, servicing the existing funnel of inbound leads while also fostering new relationships for Mentorloop through targeted outbound efforts.
- Get your hands dirty – we’re a lean team and take ownership of our team’s monthly quotas, personally!
- Process building – received some new client feedback or spotted some new opportunities on how to improve our sales process flow? Enjoy autonomy to tailor tactics according to the EMEA market (and in ways, you’ve always wanted to but couldn’t!)
- Hustle – think outside the box – whether that’s organising webinars or working across time zones, you’re always on the lookout for new ways to add value for our customers
- Brand Awareness – collaborate on the marketing strategy to position Mentorloop as the market leader in the UK and US – trusted to deliver quality mentoring, at scale.
- Cross-Functional – work with other teams around the business to support Mentorloop in achieving its revenue goals for 2021 and beyond.
Why work with us?
- You’ll get an annual learning & development budget.
- We offer flexible and remote working arrangements.
- You’ll be given the option to participate in our employee stock ownership plan.
- We’re a certified B Corporation.
- We’ll connect you with a mentor based on your personal & professional development goals.
- You get the day off on your birthday 🥳
- We’re a small team and everyone has the opportunity to have a meaningful impact on our product and business.
- We run an agile process and believe in continually improving ourselves and our processes.
Remuneration: Base salary commensurate with experience and responsibilities: £40k + Commission (£15k – £35k OTE) + Benefits.
We’re flexible for the right person so if you have questions about any of the above please get in touch with us directly and say hi (contact details below).
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship so you must be legally authorised to work in the United Kingdom. We’re flexible for the right person so if you have questions about any of the above please get in touch with us directly and say hi (contact details below).
Please contact Heidi Holmes to express your interest: email@example.com