New role at Mentorloop
Sales Lead (EMEA)
We believe that the right connection can change your life – at Mentorloop our mission is to make mentoring mainstream. Consolidating our position in markets beyond Australia, we’re seeking a Sales Lead to grow our business in the UK, Europe and North America.
This will be a UK/Ireland based role, working remotely with Mentorloop’s Revenue team – comprising Customer Success, Marketing and Sales – as you focus on identifying and pursuing new business opportunities in the EMEA market.
- Customer-centric and experienced in end-to-end sales – ideally with a tech or SaaS business background and minimum of 3+ years sales experience.
- Motivated to make mentoring magic – you’re excited to sell a vision that mentoring matters – both for our clients (B2B) and our end-users (mentors and mentees).
- Motivated by an entrepreneurial environment – you’re a self-starter, can work autonomously, and always keep one eye on the broader vision and the bottom line.
What you’ll do:
- UK Sales Function – ownership of the full sales cycle from lead to close, servicing existing funnel of inbound leads, while also fostering new relationships for Mentorloop through outbound efforts.
- Sales Activity – achieve monthly quotas for inbound and outbound lead management activity, qualified through to demo. Conduct a large volume of daily calls and lead nurturing activities.
- Documentation & Reporting – experience with nurturing and tracking lead status, documenting client feedback and identifying new opportunities according to best practice and Mentorloop’s internal procedures.
- Hustle – think outside the box – whether that’s organising webinars or working across time zones, you’re always on the lookout for new ways to add value for our customers
- Brand Awareness – collaborate on the marketing strategy to position Mentorloop as the market leader in the UK and US – trusted to deliver quality mentoring, at scale.
- Cross-Functional – work with other teams around the business to support Mentorloop achieving its revenue goals for 2021 and beyond.
Remuneration: Base salary commensurate with experience and responsibilities – £45,000 to £55,000 per annum
Why work with us?
- You’ll get an annual learning & development budget.
- We offer flexible and remote working arrangements.
- You’ll be given the option to participate in our employee stock ownership plan.
- We’re a certified B Corporation.
- We’ll connect you with a mentor based on your personal & professional development goals.
- You get the day off on your birthday 🥳
- We’re a small team and everyone has the opportunity to have a meaningful impact on our product and business.
- We run an agile process and believe in continually improving ourselves and our processes.
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship so you must be legally authorised to work in the United Kingdom. We’re flexible for the right person so if you have questions about any of the above please get in touch with us directly and say hi (contact details below).
Please contact Heidi Holmes to express your interest: firstname.lastname@example.org