New role at Mentorloop
We believe that the right connection can change your life – at Mentorloop our mission is to make mentoring mainstream. At a high-growth stage, we’re seeking a customer-centric Marketing Manager to take charge of our inbound lead engine, implement our content strategy, create our referral program, support our events strategy, and work closely with our sales & customer success teams.
This will be a Melbourne-based role, working directly with the founders, and an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a local start-up.
- An enthusiastic digital marketer – have experience developing digital marketing collateral (websites, eDMs, blogs), and managing a company’s digital footprint (social media, content strategy, SEO).
- Expert at lead generation – from both a digital perspective and a relationship perspective, you can generate and identify opportunities, start conversations and diagnose customer needs, including extensive experience managing SEM and PPC campaigns.
- Keen to make your mark on Mentorloop – our business as usual marketing machine is humming along so we’re not looking for the basics, we’re looking for someone to take what we’ve already got and grow our reach from there.
- Motivated by an entrepreneurial environment – you’re a self-starter, can work autonomously, and always keep one eye on the broader vision.
- Customer- and user-centric – the companies who win are those who are in the weeds with their customers and users – you’ll work closely with customer success to tease out user experience and client requirements and turn them into case studies and referral strategies.
- Keen to keep developing your talents – this role won’t stand still, you’ll be exposed to B2B sales, product development, customer success, pitch preparation, thought leadership – basically everything it takes to start and grow a business.
- Ready to be an active participant in Australia’s start-up community. Mentorloop is a Startmate graduate and is backed by some of Australia’s leading investors.
- Lead Generation – assist with building a sales pipeline of potential prospects across the corporate, community, industry and education sectors.
- Digital Media Management – coordinate the strategy and content production for Mentorloop’s social media and email marketing.
- Content Strategy – understand and contribute to Mentorloop’s content strategy, conceive new articles, interviews, and support content publishing and promotion.
- Documentation & Process – review and provide feedback on Mentorloop’s current processes and software use, help to implement more disciplined and transparent internal processes in preparation for team growth.
- Salary is negotiable, commensurate with experience.
- On-site at our office in the CBD of Melbourne, Australia.
- This role forms part of Mentorloop’s Sales & Marketing team, reporting directly to the COO.
- Choose your platform and we’ll provide the hardware; laptops, monitors, etc.
- Role would suit ex-agency or client-side marketers looking for the next challenge, experience in SaaS or marketing to HR a plus.
- You get the day off on your birthday!
Think you’re a good fit? Contact Heidi Holmes below to express your interest.