New role at Mentorloop
Mentorloop, a cloud-based software platform (SaaS) organisations use to build and run effective mentoring programs, is a fast-growing tech company looking for an ambitious marketing intern.
Working alongside a small team and reporting to the marketing manager, you will be handling a number of marketing responsibilities including writing blog posts, managing social media comms, running ad campaigns, designing and building sales and marketing collateral (case studies, infographics etc.) and more.
This isn’t a boring internship; this is a great opportunity for you to play your part in helping to grow an early-stage startup, and learn many of the tools required to become a successful marketer.
- A great eye for design
- Good writing ability and can articulate thoughts and ideas concisely
- Passion for marketing
- An interest in modern technology and software
- Ability to think and act independently
- Strong desire to learn and get your hands dirty
- Previous practical marketing experience
- Experience with design and design tools (whatever works for you e.g Adobe suite/canva/google docs/MS office)
- Video editing experience
- Some level of understanding of different ad platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, adwords)
As a start-up Mentorloop is agile, in that we’re lean and able to react quickly to an emerging market. We are open, both internally and externally; we are receptive to feedback and enthusiastically collaborative. We’re also transparent, and happy to offer our experience and advice. We laugh a lot – a happy work environment is a productive one – and we laugh at ourselves at least as much as at anything else.
Think you’re a good fit? Email your CV with an introduction about yourself to COO, Heidi Holmes.