New role at Mentorloop
INFOSEC PROJECT MANAGER
We believe that the right connection can change your life – at Mentorloop our mission is to make mentoring mainstream. At a high-growth stage, we’re seeking a Project Manager with excellent attention to detail to take charge of our internal infosec policy & procedure – documenting and reviewing our compliance with local privacy legislation, as well as leading our response to the new GDPR legislation as we onboard European clients.
This will be a Melbourne-based role, working directly with the CEO and CTO in our CBD office, and will be a 1-day per week role that would suit someone looking for a flexible part time position.
- An experienced project manager – you’ve led diverse project teams, ideally in the digital space, to great results over the past 5+ years.
- Obsessively attentive to detail – when it comes to privacy legislation we simply can’t afford to let any detail slip through the cracks.
- Someone who loves a flow chart – a significant part of the initial role will be documenting data flows within our business in order to diagnose risk.
- A bit of a process detective – when companies grow quickly there can be “hidden” processes tied up in individual roles that can impact the broader business, you’ll need to sniff these out at Mentorloop.
- Able to process policy information quickly – you’ll need to be able to comprehend privacy legislation, so while not mandatory, risk and compliance experience is a plus.
- Motivated by an entrepreneurial environment – you’re a self-starter, can work autonomously, and always keep one eye on the broader vision.
- Ready to be an active participant in Australia’s start-up community. Mentorloop is a Startmate graduate and is backed by some of Australia’s leading investors.
- Process Review – initially this role will be investigating and Mentorloop’s current data management procedures, including data flows throughout the business, and the third party applications and services we use to deliver our service to our clients.
- Documentation – document and maintain Mentorloop’s current data processes, help to implement disciplined and transparent internal processes in preparation for client expansion and team growth.
- Risk register – maintain Mentorloop’s privacy risk register as we work toward ISO certification, and evolve our response to GDPR.
- Consultation – this role will need to act as an internal consultant – working autonomously and extracting the information from Mentorloop team members as and when required.
As a start-up Mentorloop is agile, in that we’re lean and able to react quickly to an emerging market. We are open, both internally and externally; we are receptive to feedback and enthusiastically collaborative. We’re also transparent, and happy to offer our experience and advice. We laugh a lot – a happy work environment is a productive one – and we laugh at ourselves at least as much as at anything else.
- This will be a casual, part time role for 1-day per week, we’re open to the time commitment being split over e.g. 2 days. Rate negotiable, commensurate with experience.
- On-site at our office in the CBD of Melbourne, Australia.
Think you’re a good fit? Email your CV to our CEO, Lucy Lloyd at email@example.com or click the button below.