New role at Mentorloop
FULL STACK JS DEVELOPER
Mentorloop is a Melbourne-based start-up making mentoring relationships easier to start, run and participate in. At a high-growth stage, we’re seeking an experienced developer to work closely with our small and dedicated team to take Mentorloop to the next level.
You’ll take a key role in the development of the Mentorloop product, working closely with our customer success team and the founders to realise our product’s potential to make great, repeatable and supported mentoring relationships happen. This will be a Melbourne-based role, working directly with the Tech Lead and dev team.
- An experienced full stack developer familiar with building Node applications, Single Page Web Apps and complex UIs.
- Experienced in production environments of systems with an active user base that require performance and stability.
- Ready to mentor your colleagues and provide support to the rest of the team.
- Excited about learning from the team and constantly improving yourself and your work.
- Motivated and independent, you thrive in an environment where you are supported to work autonomously.
- Inspired by startup culture and keen to join a company with the backing of leading Australian investors
IN THE ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Work in an agile development environment. We believe in agile as a means to continually improve our product, our process and the team.
- Write server and client code that is performant, stable, predictable and tested. Producing excellent code is your bread and butter.
- Help the rest of the team do the same. Participating in peer code review, pair programming and design sessions to ensure we are building a quality product as a team.
- Collaboratively design software solutions. You will work with senior members of the team to solve problems and design considered, robust solutions.
- Collaborate on product design and user experience. A great user experience is key to the success of our product, and you’ll collaborate with our UX designers to build and deliver it.
- Test, document, deploy and monitor. You will help the team to get the system online and keep it online, and respond rapidly to any issues.
- Provide support to the junior developers. You’ll help junior developers to learn and continuously improve their code and processes.
- Be supported by senior developers. You will be provided opportunities to grow in your role, learn new things and to develop your career.
- Work in close collaboration with our sales, marketing and customer success teams. You’ll respond to evolving requirements from our user base to ensure we continue to deliver value and meaningful outcomes for our customers.
- Role is full time.
- Salary is $80-100k AUD (+ superannuation), commensurate with experience.
- On-site at our office in the CBD of Melbourne, Australia.
- Choose your platform and we’ll provide the hardware; laptop, monitors, etc.
- You’ll be given the option to participate in our employee stock ownership plan.
- You get the day off on your birthday!
Send us an email with your CV attached, link us to your github or previous work, and tell us why you think you’d be good for the job.