Mastery Mentoring Program
Words about what this program is hoping to achieve, why it exists, etc.
Steps to get involved
Join either the Mastery Mentoring or Novice Mentoring program, fill out the form, and your application will be reviewed.
Once you are accepted, you will be sent an email invitation to join.
You can now start requesting to match with a mentor and/or mentees, or your program coordinator will match you with your mentoring partner for you to being your mentoring journey!
How does matching work?
Mastery Mentoring is a self-serve program, so the information you provide in the recruitment form above will be added to a profile (you can upload a picture once you have been accepted into the platform).
What is Mentorloop and how will it help me?
Mentorloop is a platform that helps to connect mentors and mentees.
- You can make connection requests without needing a go-between.
- Mentorloop will help you match with a mentor/mentee with similar interests/goals/approach.
- You can connect and collaborate with peers.
- You have access to a resource hub full of helpful hints, tips and tools, so that you get the most from the relationship(s) when you need it.
- You can keep a track and report on your progress.
- You have full control of your availability and can adjust as required at any time.
What are the time requirements?
You can discuss with your mentoring partner how often you’d like to catch up; however, we recommend a quick coffee catch up / meeting at least once every 4 to 6 weeks to get the full benefits of mentorship.
How do I temporarily prevent myself receiving additional requests from Mastery Mentoring?
I’ve registered my interest, been invited into the program, set up my profile and have now matched with my mentee/mentor, how do I temporarily prevent myself receiving additional requests from Mastery Mentoring?
Click on Dashboard, scroll down to “Turn off your availability for My Match” and turn it off. This ‘hides’ your profile from ‘My Match’ which is the place were mentees and mentors request matches.