New role at Mentorloop
Customer Success Specialist – Melbourne
We believe that the right connection can change your life – at Mentorloop our mission is to make mentoring mainstream. At a high-growth stage, we’re seeking a Customer Success Specialist to grow with us as we onboard clients across Australia, the United Kingdom and beyond.
You will be a Mentorloop ambassador, a client advocate, and the mentoring sherpa for our customers, helping them to realise the best possible mentoring outcomes for themselves, their companies, and of course their mentors and mentees.
This will be a Melbourne-based role, working within Mentorloop’s Customer Success team. Previous experience is preferable, but what we love to see is a hunger to learn, so if this role feels right for you and you have other qualifications or experience to show your customer-facing capability, we welcome your application.
- Customer-facing – You will have customer-facing experience. Tech or SaaS background is a bonus but not essential (e.g. creative or digital agencies, professional services, online support etc.)
- Motivated to make mentoring magic – you’re excited to build the best possible mentoring experience for our customers – both for our clients (B2B) and our end-users (mentors and mentees).
- Motivated by an entrepreneurial environment – You will be working within a team of Customer Success Specialists in a supportive, collaborative environment, but you aren’t afraid to work autonomously and show initiative.
- Keen to learn – start-ups don’t stand still, you’ll have the opportunity to be exposed to B2B sales, product development, thought leadership – basically everything it takes to start and grow a business.
- Ready to be an active participant in Australia’s start-up community.
What you’ll do:
- Customer Success – You’ll work on providing clients with a structured path to success by working closely to understand their motivators and pain points and demonstrating the value of Mentorloop to their businesses.
- Account Management – the basics still stand: a lot of this role is providing a world-class account management experience. You’re there to build a relationship, support the client through their onboarding and engage in regular check-ins to help them get the most out of their mentoring program.
- Customer Expansion – you will explore ways to expand Mentorloop uptake within a client organisation, and opportunities for referrals to other potential clients.
- User Support – You will also support our end-users (mentors and mentees) as they engage in life-changing relationships.
- Product Consultation – you will work with the product team to identify actionable insights for the development of the Mentorloop platform, such as aggregating client feedback, scoping out customisation requests and new feature requests etc.
- Process Optimisation – develop and optimise processes within the business and scale new and existing processes to allow the business to efficiently operate and grow.
- Cross-Functional – work with other teams around the business to support Mentorloop in achieving its team goals for 2021 and beyond.
- You will report to one of our senior Customer Success Managers.
- Salary is $60-70K AUD (+ superannuation), commensurate with experience.
- Flexible working hours and location, we value work-life balance
- A dedicated Learning and Development budget
- 20 hrs paid community volunteer leave
- Opportunity to participate in Employee Share Option plan
- Be one of Australia’s proudest B Corp members
- A day off on your birthday!
At Mentorloop we’re making quality mentoring more accessible – we’re driven to deliver the benefits of mentoring to anyone who seeks them. We realised early that if we wanted to properly execute this idea, we couldn’t just rely on having a good purpose – we needed to find a way to build a profitable, sustainable business too. That’s why we’re proud to be a certified B Corporation, building a business that’s a force for good in the world.
We believe the right connection can change your life. We believe that as a team we’re Greater Than the Sum of Our Parts. In getting things Done, Then Fun. We believe in taking opportunities, not being afraid to change, and being Masters of Our Own Destiny. We believe in letting our clients and our community help us build the best possible product. And we believe that when we take a position and back ourselves amazing things happen.
We split our time between working from home and the office. We would like to see you in the office at least twice a week, but you’re welcome to come in as often as you like – the more the merrier!
Remuneration is up for negotiation commensurate with experience.
Please contact Georgia Pascoe to express your interest: firstname.lastname@example.org