New role at Mentorloop
Customer Success Manager
We believe that the right connection can change your life – at Mentorloop our mission is to make mentoring mainstream. At a high-growth stage, we’re seeking a Customer Success Manager to grow with us as we onboard clients across Australia, the United Kingdom and beyond.
You will be a Mentorloop ambassador, a client advocate, and the mentoring sherpa for our customers, helping them to realise the best possible mentoring outcomes for themselves, their companies, and of course their mentors and mentees.
This will be a Melbourne-based role, working within Mentorloop’s Customer Success team.
- An experienced customer success specialist – ideally with a tech or SaaS business background or in client/account management role (e.g. creative or digital agencies, professional services etc.)
- Motivated to make mentoring magic – you’re excited to build the best possible mentoring experience for our customers – both for our clients (B2B) and our end-users (mentors and mentees).
- Motivated by an entrepreneurial environment – you’re a self-starter, can work autonomously, and always keep one eye on the broader vision.
- Keen to learn – start-ups don’t stand still, you’ll be exposed to B2B sales, product development, financial planning, pitch preparation, thought leadership – basically everything it takes to start and grow a business.
- Ready to be an active participant in Australia’s start-up community
In the role, you will:
- Account Management – the basics still stand: a lot of this role is providing a world class account management experience. You’re there to build a relationship, support the client through their onboarding and beyond through answering questions, engaging in regular check-ins and helping them get the most out of their mentoring program.
- User Support – as well as the client – the mentoring program coordinator – you will also support the mentors and mentees as they engage in life-changing relationships.
- Customer Success – customer success is always on. You’ll work on providing clients with a structured path to success by working closely to understand their motivators and pain points, build a close collaborative relationship, and demonstrate the value of Mentorloop to their businesses.
- Customer Expansion – you will explore ways to expand Mentorloop uptake within a client organisation, and opportunities for referrals to other potential clients.
- Product Consultation – you will work with the product team to identify actionable insights for the development of the Mentorloop platform, such as aggregating client feedback, scoping out customisation requests and new feature requests etc.
- Process Optimisation – develop and optimize processes within the business, as well as scaling new and existing processes to allow the business to efficiently operate and grow.
As a start-up, Mentorloop is agile, in that we’re lean and able to react quickly to an emerging market. We are open – both internally and externally – we are receptive to feedback and enthusiastically collaborative. We’re also transparent, and happy to offer our experience and advice. We laugh a lot – a happy work environment is a productive one – and we laugh at ourselves at least as much as at anything else.
The salary range for this full time, permanent role is $70,000-$100,000 per annum, commensurate with experience.
Please contact Lucy Lloyd to express your interest: firstname.lastname@example.org