New role at Mentorloop
Customer Success Manager – UK
We believe the right connection can change your life – at Mentorloop our mission is to make mentoring mainstream. At a high-growth stage, we’re seeking a Customer Success Manager to grow with us as we partner with clients across the UK, Europe and beyond.
You will be a Mentorloop ambassador, a client advocate, and the mentoring sherpa for our customers, helping them to realise the best possible mentoring outcomes for themselves, their companies, and of course their mentors and mentees.
Founded in Australia, Mentorloop is a 4-year-old software company with a global footprint. With flexibility for either part-time or full-time responsibilities depending on the applicant, this role will be focused on kick-starting our UK presence. You’ll be an integral part of our customer success team, with close ties back to your CS colleagues in Australia. This opportunity will suit someone who thrives working autonomously and is passionate about delivering an exceptional customer experience.
This is a UK-based role, spearheading the Customer Success operation in the UK, and working with UK, European and North American clients Mentorloop clients such as Sky, Just Eat and The US Tennis Association.
- An experienced customer success specialist – ideally experience with a tech or SaaS business, or in client/account management role in e.g. creative or digital agencies, professional services, or after-sales care.
- Motivated to make mentoring magic – you’re excited to build the best possible mentoring experience for our customers – both for our clients (B2B) and our end-users (mentors and mentees).
- Motivated by an entrepreneurial environment – you’re a self-starter, can work autonomously, and always keep one eye on the broader vision.
- Keen to learn – start-ups don’t stand still, you’ll be exposed to B2B sales, product development, financial planning, pitch preparation, thought leadership – basically everything it takes to start and grow a business.
- Ready to be an active participant in the UK’s start-up community
In the role, you will:
- Account Management – the basics still stand: a lot of this role is providing a world-class account management experience. You’re there to build a relationship, support the client through their onboarding and beyond through answering questions, engaging in regular check-ins and helping them get the most out of their mentoring program.
- User Support – as well as the client – the mentoring program coordinator – you will also support the mentors and mentees as they engage in life-changing relationships.
- Customer Success – customer success is always on. You’ll work on providing clients with a structured path to success by working closely to understand their motivators and pain points, build a close collaborative relationship, and demonstrate the value of Mentorloop to their businesses.
- Product Consultation – you will report back to the Australia-based product team to identify actionable insights for the development of the Mentorloop platform, such as aggregating client feedback, scoping out customisation requests and new feature requests etc.
- Process Optimisation – develop and optimize processes within the business, as well as scaling new and existing processes to allow the business to efficiently operate and grow.
- Cross-Functional – work with other teams around the business to support Mentorloop achieving its team goals for 2020 and beyond.
- This is a remote, UK/IRL-based role. The successful applicant could be based anywhere in the UK/IRL, working remotely with the Mentorloop team in Australia and New Zealand.
- You get the day off on your birthday!
- And we’ll connect you with a mentor based on what you’re seeking to develop!
As a start-up, Mentorloop is agile, in that we’re lean and able to react quickly to an emerging market. We are open – both internally and externally – we are receptive to feedback and enthusiastically collaborative. We’re also transparent, and happy to offer our experience and advice. We laugh a lot – a happy work environment is a productive one – and we laugh at ourselves at least as much as at anything else.
Remuneration is up for negotiation commensurate with experience.
Please contact Mark Beaven to express your interest: firstname.lastname@example.org