New role at Mentorloop
Customer Success Lead – London
We believe that the right connection can change your life – at Mentorloop our mission is to make mentoring mainstream. At a high-growth stage, we’re seeking a Customer Success Lead to grow with us as we onboard clients across the UK, Europe and beyond.
You will be a Mentorloop ambassador, a client advocate, and the mentoring sherpa for our customers, helping them to realise the best possible mentoring outcomes for themselves, their companies, and of course their mentors and mentees.
Founded in Australia, Mentorloop is a 3-year-old software company with a global footprint. Landing fulltime in the UK from September 2019, we’re looking for someone to join our UK team in establishing the London office. You’ll be part of a small, customer-focused team to begin with, with close ties back to Head Office in Melbourne. This role will suit someone ready to take a leadership role in establishing a new international presence, and forging the customer experience for our UK, European and North American clients.
This is a London-based role, spearheading the Customer Success operation in the UK, and working with local Mentorloop clients such as BBC Studios, Sky, and Just Eat.
- An experienced customer success specialist – ideally experience with a tech or SaaS business, or in client/account management role in e.g. creative or digital agencies, professional services, or after sales care.
- Motivated to make mentoring magic – you’re excited to build the best possible mentoring experience for our customers – both for our clients (B2B) and our end-users (mentors and mentees).
- Motivated by an entrepreneurial environment – you’re a self-starter, can work autonomously, and always keep one eye on the broader vision.
- Keen to learn – start-ups don’t stand still, you’ll be exposed to B2B sales, product development, financial planning, pitch preparation, thought leadership – basically everything it takes to start and grow a business.
- Ready to be an active participant in the UK’s start-up community
In the role, you will:
- Account Management – the basics still stand: a lot of this role is providing a world-class account management experience. You’re there to build a relationship, support the client through their onboarding and beyond through answering questions, engaging in regular check-ins and helping them get the most out of their mentoring program.
- User Support – as well as the client – the mentoring program coordinator – you will also support the mentors and mentees as they engage in life-changing relationships.
- Customer Success – customer success is always on. You’ll work on providing clients with a structured path to success by working closely to understand their motivators and pain points, build a close collaborative relationship, and demonstrate the value of Mentorloop to their businesses.
- Customer Expansion – you will explore ways to expand Mentorloop uptake within a client organisation, and opportunities for referrals to other potential clients.
- Product Consultation – you will report back to the Australia-based product team to identify actionable insights for the development of the Mentorloop platform, such as aggregating client feedback, scoping out customisation requests and new feature requests etc.
- Process Optimisation – develop and optimize processes within the business, as well as scaling new and existing processes to allow the business to efficiently operate and grow.
As a start-up Mentorloop is agile, in that we’re lean and able to react quickly to an emerging market. We are open – both internally and externally – we are receptive to feedback and enthusiastically collaborative. We’re also transparent, and happy to offer our experience and advice. We laugh a lot – a happy work environment is a productive one – and we laugh at ourselves at least as much as at anything else.
Remuneration is up for negotiation commensurate with experience.
Please contact Lucy Lloyd to express your interest: email@example.com